Friday, August 4, 2017

Thinking of you

I'm generally not a big fan of owls, but this one from Gerda Steiner Designs caught my eye for its cuteness.  I've used a die cut for my two corners, then topped the centers off with an added flower.   The upper and lower dots, as they are, are actually candi-dots, which I find makes for easier mailing, versus using brads.   I've sent this card off to a good friend of mine who adores owls, so I'm hoping she loves it.
I have entered these challenges:

Come and Get It - add flowers
Gerda Steiner Designs - share your design

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete