Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bear hugs to you !!

When I saw this Whimsie Doodles digital, I just knew I had to have it . . . I'm a sucker for cute teddy bears, and added with an adorable girl, just clinched my decision.  She's been colored with prismas, then I added the doilies and flowers (notice the heart brad centers), and the heart and teddy are die cuts.  Bear hugs to all you out there today, and thanks for coming in to view my creation.
I have entered these challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - pastels
In The Pink - razzle dazzle
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - AG
Tuesday Throwdown - texture
Whimsie Doodles - AG/flowers

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! Nicely done and thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the bear, and she is such a sweet little girl! Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, beautiful card Lillian! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at In The Pink. Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian, congrats on your win last challenge! I'm so glad you are back sharing your cute card with us over at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image! I love all of your details and lovely layers!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Pastel Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete