Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Beary darling

Instead of coloring up a My Besties girl image, I decided to do up one of the few bear images that are also available.   Isn't she a darling?   I've colored her with prismas, and put a tiny pink pearl in her hair bow.   There's a strip of glittery hearts ribbon along the bottom, and I've layered a couple doilies for a lacy effect, along with glittered flourish diecuts to go with the pretty sparkly flowers.   Some pretty heart embellishments finishes my card creation off.
Have a beary nice day, everyone!!
I would like to enter these challenges, please:

A Gem of a Challenge - animals
Allsorts - a touch of sparkle
CCC Digi Creations - AG
Come and Get It - lovely in pink
Crafty Sentiments Designs - AG
Cute as a Button - AG
Delicious Doodles Challenge - all creatures great and small
Jo's Scrap Shack - AG
Lemon Shortbread - AG
My Besties Aussie - spots and stripes
My Besties Brazil - AG/bling or metal
My Besties Color It, Create It, Show It Off - AG
My Besties French - AG
My Besties Germany - AG
My Besties International - AG
My Besties UK - AG/sparkle/bling
Scrapbook Stamp Society - AG/summer
The Paper Nest Dolls - AG
The Paper Shelter - AG

24 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, love it, thanks for joining us at Allsorts,xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very precious, love your flowers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Come And Get It, hope to see you again. BarbDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Lillian. I love the pretty hearts and bling. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good Luck and hope too see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Lillian, the pink designer paper gives it a soft look. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet and gorgeous card Lillian

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  7. awww.... so adorable card . Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Good Luck .. Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, super cute!!!
    I loved!
    Thank you for joining us on the MBB.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so lovely! The bear is adorable, and I just love all of the details. SO girly! Thank you for joining our challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supercute image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute thank you for joining into our challenge at my besties color it, create it, show it off
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and so girly. Thanks for entering in My Besties en français

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're card is beautiful! Thanks for entering te challenge:) -Samantha DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo . . . so pretty in pink! That little bear is super cute and the little pearl is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card thank you for joining us at the Papernest Dolls Challenge
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it, thank you for joining us at MBB,hugs lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. So adorable! Thanks for joining us over here at MBB and Colour it Create it, Show it off.
    Good Luck,
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love My Bestie Bears. So adorable. Thanks for joining us at Besties International. Good Luck
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a cute card
    thank you for joining us at my Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhhhhhh ,such a darling card ,so beautiful and cute!Thank you for playing around with us at My-Besties Deutschland Design with that gorgeous card!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh this is too cute. Love the pink design. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute and sweet. Love you card
    Thank you for joining us at Colour it Create it Show it off
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete