Saturday, July 9, 2016

Forget me not

This elegant lady is entitled "forget me not" and comes from Ching-Chou Kuik.   Since their challenge theme this month is "your favorite color", I didn't have to feel guilty about using my shades of pinks once again!  I've colored her with prismas and glued tiny white pearls to the pearls already drawn on her, which I think adds some pizzazz.  I've put some glitz in her flower centers and added larger pink pearls to the corners.   I've put mesh (drywall) tape behind her, along with a doily for a lacy effect.   Ribbon runs along the bottom and I've added a little gingham bow to the diecut that I've added an array of pink flowers to.  Thanks so much for coming in to view my card.
I would like to enter these challenges, please:

Art by Miran - AG
Ching-Chou Kuik - your favorite color
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - fancy and use pink
Crafty Friends - pink, green, white
Crafty Sentiments Designs - flowers
In the Pink - all or nothing
The Crafty Addicts - AG/say it with flowers

11 comments:

  1. What an elegant card!!!
    Thank you for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lillian,I like the image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Lillian… Thanks for joining our ‘Green, White & Pink’ colour challenge with another one of your pretty cards. Good luck and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lillian another gorgeous and beautiful card you have made thank you for joining us over on
    Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    CCK DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card. I love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Lillian. I too love pink (and purple); which I use all the time. LOL! Love your pretty colors. Stunning!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to create your gorgeous entry for our Ching-Chou Kuik monthly challenge. I hope you will enter again and also check out our Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook challenges as well. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
    http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so pretty, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, so sweet! Thank you for joining our fancy and pink challenge at chocolate, Coffee & Cards.
    Anneke CC&C DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so unhappy with Blogger right now. I came to see this card and I see a blank spot and a little "x" in a box where the card should be. Grrrr. I can see the photo, albeit small, at the Crafty Friends challenge site!!! Anyway, this is another pretty card, Lillian, and good luck on your challenges! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete