Sunday, July 10, 2016

America proud

I just love this gal from Time for Tea Designs, and decided to work her up in a patriotic theme.  Even though the 4th of July has come and gone, it's still independence month.  She's been colored with prisma pencils, and I didn't go overboard on  embellishments, as I wanted the star background paper to show.   The USA letters were cut from my old red Sizzix with dies and I dug around until I found a red, white and blue flower that went together well.   A couple enamel hearts added to the corner, and voila, it's ready to be sent on its way.
I would please like to enter the following:

Art by MiRan - AG
Crafty Catz - red, white and blue
Melonheadz Friends - red, white and blue
The Paper Girls - patriotic
Time for Tea Designs - stars or stripes

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love your colouring of the cute image and a great design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card and perfect for our challenge at crafty catz good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love those little hearts. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!!! Thank you for joining our Stars or Stripes challenge on the Time For Tea Designs Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at the Time For Tea challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little card. Love your coloring and the flower. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends this fortnight. AJ MH DT

    ReplyDelete